Popular Posts

14 July 2015

Chanel Les 4 Ombres De Chanel

Hello lovlies and sorry for my disappearance!

I can't believe it's been almost 7 months since my last post on here! Sadly the year started off as pretty hectic and full on as exams were fast approaching and I barely had time to sleep, let alone blog! But exams are well over now (hurrah!) and I am now enjoying a nice long summer before I start University in the autumn. Now that I have time, I'm going to try fully commit to blogging as it's something I really love. So, with that being said, here's a post on one of my recent purchases, the Chanel Les 4 Ombres De Chanel in the shade 'VARIATION'.



I had a £20 Boots voucher that I was yet to spend and decided to use it to buy something special as I got it as an 18th birthday present. I thought, 'what's more special than Chanel?!' and so I ended up getting this beautiful eye shadow quad. 



I was so drawn to the gorgeous gold shade. I'm such a sucker for gold and metallic eye shadows so I just had to get this one! The purple shades are equally beautiful and I can see myself using this almost everyday as the shades are so versatile. In fact, I think I have been using this every day since I bought it!



The pigmentation on these eye shadows is incredible- you only need the tiniest dab on your brush and it will go such a long way. Plus there is no fall out at all, which I love. I particularly like the gold shade because it's quite cool toned which means that you can use it to create a cool toned look or a warm toned look- it works with so many transition and crease shades.



For this look, I used all of the shades plus a separate transition shade; I used a dusty rose colour to blend through the crease as a transition shade, then I used the gold shade all over the lid. I used the lighter shimmery purple on my outer-v and the darkest shade to darken the crease. For my inner corner highlight, I used the lightest shimmery shade and to finish off, I applied a few coats of Lancome Hypnose mascara. 

This quad is pretty pricey at £40 (eek!), but it can be justified because it's just so versatile and the quality is superb! 

The quad can be purchased here at Boots!

Hope you're all well and see you soon! (I promise this time haha!)

Lil xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment