Popular Posts

7 February 2014

Liebster Nomination

Hi!

Today I got the most wonderful surprise; I was nominated for a Leibster Award! It makes me beyond happy that someone found my blog and liked it enough to nominate me! Now I must admit, I wasn't familiar with it before now, so if like me, you were wondering what it is, here is a little explanation:

"Liebster is a German word that means sweetest, kindest, nicest or dearest, and this award is given to bloggers with less than 200 followers who deserve more recognition. The Liebster award is given by other bloggers who enjoy your blog. Once you’ve been given the award, you thank the nominating blogger on your blog and award 11 Liebster awards to your favorite blogs."  


I think this is such a great idea and brings together so many bloggers to appreciate and support each other. I was nominated by the lovely Aleksia! She, like me, is a fashion blogger and I love her creative posts and laid back style. Definitely go check her blog out!

Here are the rules:
-you must link back to the person who nominated you
-you have to answer 11 questions from the person who nominated you
-you have to make 11 questions for the persons you are nominating (let bloggers know) 
-you have to nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers to answer your questions (bloglovin)
-you are NOT allowed to nominate the person who nominated you

So here are my answers to Aleksia's questions!

1. What's your favourite fashion account to follow?
I love Kavita's (shewearsfashion) blog. She has such a classy, elegant sense of style with an urban twist. 

2. Who is your style inspiration?
I have a few, but I like Alexa Chung, Vanessa Hudgens and Emma Watson in particular.

3. Favourite colour?
Blue!

4. Most desired tote of Spring/Summer 2014?
I don't really have anything in particular, but I'd love a statement clutch.

5. What is your most favourite place you've been to?
Either Paris or Florida

6. What's the longest time you've been on an airplane?
About 9 hours I think

7. What do you do for a living?
I'm currently a student, but I do have a part time job in a newsagents haha!

8. What two things would you take to a deserted island with you?
A ton of water and the Game of Thrones books!

9. What's your favourite movie?
I have loads! One in particular is Scott Pilgrim vs The World

10. Grunge or prim and propper?
Grunge

11. Where's your next destination trip this year?
I'm doing an exchange to America, so I'm going to New York (!!!) and Ohio :)

And these are my questions for my nominees!

1.What is your favourite trend this season?
2.What's the last book you read?
3. Autumn/Winter or Spring/Summer?
4.Current celebrity crush?
5.Favourite band?
6.Favourite genre of music?
7. If you could give a piece of advice to your past self, what would it be?
8.What was/is your favourite subject in school?
9.Who do you wish you could swap lives with for a day?
10. Favourite fictional character?
11.Aspirations for the future?

My nominations are...

artofnanyslife.blogspot.com
explosionofbeautylove.blogspot.co.uk
vintagemiseryx.blogspot.com
itskaradelrey.blogspot.com
kiaracatanzaro.wordpress.com
chelseasharkie.blogspot.co.uk
beautywithwhit.blogspot.com
neverwithoutmylipstick.blogspot.fr
greensapphir.com
justjone.blogspot.com
lizzieharrisonbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

Thank you again to Aleksia for nominating me!

Lilia xo




9 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I love your answers and agree completely with the idea of the award, best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi !! Thank you for nominated me ;) I answered your questions here because i have make the Liebster awards on october last year ;)

    1.What is your favourite trend this season?
    Red lipstick or nude makeup with strong brows.

    2.What's the last book you read?
    Into the Wild ;)

    3. Autumn/Winter or Spring/Summer?
    Hum, it's an hard choise but if i had to choose, i said Sping/Summer but i really love Autumn ^^

    4.Current celebrity crush?
    Harry Styles ;)

    5.Favourite band?
    One Direction or One republic ;)

    6.Favourite genre of music?
    Pop/ rock

    7. If you could give a piece of advice to your past self, what would it be?
    Maybe, never say never or not listening bad people, just listening my family and real friends.

    8.What was/is your favourite subject in school?
    English of course!! I really love English ;)

    9.Who do you wish you could swap lives with for a day?
    Cara Delevingne !!

    10. Favourite fictional character?
    Chuck Bass ^^

    11.Aspirations for the future?
    I hope i have the job of my dream and i come live in England ;)

    Thank you and have a nice day ;)
    Laura from Neverwithoutmylipstick.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Oh right I didn't realise haha! Thank you for answering the questions! Ad good choice for celebrity crush! Harry's mine too haha! Thank you lovely, you too! X

      Delete
    2. He is perfect ^^ Your welcolme ;)
      Xx

      Delete
  3. Awwww!! I'm so shocked this is so sweet! My post will be up this week! Thanks so much lovely! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating my blog! I'll post my answers very soon! Thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm done with your questions! Thank you again :)http://itskaradelrey.blogspot.com/2014/02/discover-new-blogs.html

    ReplyDelete