Popular Posts

7 February 2014

Some Photos

Hello lovelies!

It's been a little while since I posted, but the weather has been horrendous! Not the sort of weather for OOTD pictures! But fingers crossed, it will brighten up soon, which means more blog posts! Hooray!

I bought some new beauty products a couple of days ago, most of which are skin care, so I'm thinking of doing some reviews next week. That way, I can get a good feel of the products and see if they've made any difference before I actually review them.

I thought I'd make a quick post until then, just so my blog isn't completely dead! I am quite into photography, and I love taking pictures, but other than post some on Instagram, I never know what to do with the pictures I take. So I thought, considering this is also a lifestyle blog, I'll post some of my work on here! I'm going to try make more of an effort this year to take a camera with me wherever I go, as I never really have time any more to just go out with the purpose of taking pictures. Now I have a proper blog, where I can post about my life, I will hopefully be more encouraged to take some photos. Photography is something I really enjoy, and now I have lots of excuses to take loads of photos! I vary with what I use; some are taken with my phone, some with a digital camera and some with an SLR. Here are a couple of random ones that I've taken in the past couple of years, enjoy!



Worthing Pier

Woodland Walk

Worthing Beach

Stuck in Traffic


Snow fun

Worthing Pier

The Eiffel Tower

Paris from above

Monet's Garden

Monet's Garden

Please let me know what you think! That would mean a lot!

Also, how do like my new layout?! This beautiful design was made by Kotryna, who has the most lovely blog and other layouts on her Etsy shop! Check them out!

See you soon,
Lilia xo

8 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I’ve nominated you for the Liebster Award on Bloglovin! Check out my blog for details. http://deckinplaid.blogspot.ca/ xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. wow! thank you so so much! that's so lovely of you, thank you! xo

      Delete
  2. these photos are amazing!! especially love the first one X

    http://istylethereforeiiwear.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photos are beautiful!

    Aimee - AroundTwenty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I am blown away by these gorgeous pictures! I specifically love the Monet garden ones.

    Lauren xxx

    www.yourlifeplaylist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you so much! that really means a lot! it was such a beautiful place :) xox

      Delete