Popular Posts

14 December 2015

French Faux // OOTD



Hello!

Whilst digging through my blog photo archives on my laptop, I came across this OOTD that I never got around to posting.
 I wanted to style this amazing pleather skirt that I'd gotten from Asos and as I was taking the photos, my mum suggested I throw on a coat too. She pulled out this gorgeous vintage designer faux fur coat and I immediately fell in love. My parents used to sell designer clothes and this piece was from a French collection and I guess my mum just couldn't part with it! It looks so chic and sophisticated and pairs really well with the high necked jumper I'm wearing. I don't think my mum will be getting this coat back any time soon!




Jumper: H&M
Skirt: Asos
Boots: BooHoo
Coat: Vintage



No comments:

Post a Comment