Popular Posts

9 February 2014

Wishlist

Hi lovelies!

My 17th Birthday is just under two months away, and my family are asking for a wishlist, so I thought this would be fun way to show some of the things that are on my list! (I think I must be the only almost-17-year-old who doesn't want driving lessons!)

 

1. Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera: I saw these ages ago and wanted one ever since; the small size is adorable and makes it so easy to carry around. Plus the instant pictures are just great for parties, scrapbooking and making easy memories.

2. Beacon Hills Lacrosse Hoodie: I am OBSESSED with the TV show Teen Wolf, I could go as far as to say it's my favourite show I watch! And Isaac Lahey is my favourite character, so this hoodie is perfect for me!

3. Fluffy Topshop Jumper: I'v been wanting a staple black jumper for a while now as it will go with so many items of clothing. I love the fluffy texture that's quite in at the moment, and this jumper from Topshop is just gorgeous! I've looked at some from other shops, but none of them seem quite as nice as this one. I know that jumpers aren't really a spring item, but when you live in England, they definitely are!

4. Amethyst Crystal Necklace: The beautiful necklace is from Dolly Bow Bow. I love the vintage feel and the amazing colours. This is just one of the many items on the website that I loved. If you're into quirky jewellery, you'll love this shop! 

5. Real Techniques Brushes: I am awful with brushes; I will literally get the cheapest one that will get the job done, but the downside to this, is that they're never the best quality. So I thought I'd ask for some brushes which get good reviews and give them a try.


7. Oh My Love Playsuit: I am a big fan of Oh My Love. Their clothes are beautiful and so different. I love this playsuit as I don't really own anything like it. I feel like it's great for a party or a dinner. The design is so elegant and the grey means that it can be matched with a variety of other colours.

8. Naked 3 Palette: I know, I know, I am so behind with this one! But when I first came out, it sold out everywhere and I had no money because of Christmas! But better late than never eh?

9. Eleanor & Park: I've heard great things about this book, so I'm desperate to read it!

10. Will Grayson, Will Grayson: I love both John Green and David Levithan's books, so the fact that they've teamed up is perfect. Again, I've heard such good reviews about this book!

Well there you go, some of the things that are on my birthday list! I've linked up all of the items incase you wanted to get them for yourself. 

See you soon!
Lilia xo




2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea! My birthday isn't until April but me being the indecisive being that I am, I think that making a wish list like this would help! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! my birthday is in April too! I'm quite indecisive too and i've got favourited links all over the place, so I thought this was a good way to bring them all together! :)

      Delete