Popular Posts

22 August 2015

Mini MAC Haul ft New Matte Collection Lipsticks


Hello! 

To treat  myself after getting my A Level results, I decided to do a little MAC order! To my luck, the new matte lip collection was released on the same day and I had been waiting ages to get my hands on a few of the new lipsticks.



I was so happy when I heard that MAC were making the Whirl lip pencil into a lipstick as it's such a pretty, everyday muted rose shade and I wasn't prepared to spend £12.50 on the lip liner. I've also been looking for ages to find a dark brown/grey lipstick to suit me and Stone is such a great shade. It's dramatic and vampy, but definitely still a shade that you can get away with wearing during the day. 

I also decided to order the eye shadow Woodwinked as I'm a huge fan of gold and bronze shades at the moment. It's a really nice warm metallic copper with a gold undertone and it blends out into a lovely burnt orange colour. I can see myself using this loads in Autumn to create a warm smokey eye.

Left: Whirl // Right: Stone

Woodwinked // Whirl // Stone

I'm a matte lip addict and I love the formula of the MAC lipsticks- they're so pigmented and long wearing. I find the new collection a little less drying though, so I think they may have tweaked the formula slightly.

Stone

Whirl

 The new additions to MAC's selection of matte lipsticks are permanent and retail at the usual price of £15.50. If you're a fan of the 90's nude lip like I am, these shades are perfect for you and will also be great shades for transitioning your make up for the autumn months.







1 comment:

  1. Love the eyeshadow and Whirl lipstick looks really nice on you. I have the lip liner and really like it.

    Renata
    ENTER MY GIVEAWAY
    Win an UD Naked Palette (1,2,3 or Smoky) or an Anastasia Contour Kit

    ReplyDelete