Popular Posts

18 August 2015

A Trip to Brighton Beach


Hello!

To celebrate getting AAAB in my A Levels and getting into my first choice Uni, my family and I decided to go for lunch and stroll on Brighton beach. I love going for food in Brighton as it's got so many individual places to eat with just about every choice you'd want. We'd been wanting to try out JB's American Diner for a while after hearing great things about it- it overlooks Brighton Pier and Seafront and is the ultimate 50s Diner. 



Completely decked out in 50s memorabilia, JBs felt like you'd stepped back in time, with Elvis and Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons on repeat and episodes of Tom and Jerry showing on the TVs. We ordered some starters of mozzarella sticks, chicken and onion rings and I had a Chicken BLT for my main. The food was amazing and just as great as the American Diner I went to in NYC last October. Sadly we were all too full for pudding or milkshakes, but by the looks of them being made at the bar, they seemed equally delicious.




In true American fashion, the portion sizes were massive and by the time the mains arrived I was seriously regretting eating about 47 mozzarella sticks for starters. The diner was super fun and had such great food so we'll definitely be back again!




We had some serious food babies after lunch and decided to walk along Brighton seafront and onto the pier where we couldn't resist having a go at the 2p machines!





To end the day, we did a little bit of shopping (because how can you not when you're in Brighton?!) and went home full and happy!





No comments:

Post a Comment