Popular Posts

13 September 2015

Everything Is OK // OOTD



Hello!

'Everything is OK' is something I've been trying to remember these past few weeks as I frantically get ready to pack up my things and move three and a half hours away to University. What with trips to IKEA, getting on top of my required reading and watching every 'Top 10 tips for surviving Uni as a Fresher' video on Youtube, blogging has seriously been neglected on my 'To Do' lists. 

It's now just under 3 weeks until I move and the panic is starting to kick in. Despite being a very independent person, the thought of living alone (and by alone, I mean without having my over protective mother there for me at every beck and call) terrifies me. My parents have always worked from home and my mum is Croatian, meaning that constant feeding and coddling is in her blood, so I'm not used to the freedom that I will get at University.


As it's Sunday, I had a very chilled day of sleeping until 1pm and visiting my grandparents, so the day required a minimal effort outfit. I opted for some Topshop Mom jeans and a slouchy black tee from Pull & Bear. I picked the t shirt up the other day in Brighton. I fell in love with the subtle stitching of the hand and text- it just added a quirky edge to an otherwise basic v neck tee.



Minimal effort outfits have been my go to recently as I'm always running out to grab some kitchen utensil that I forgot on my last visit to Wilko or IKEA and need something comfy and easy to wear
Seriously, you never realise how many things you need to live until you move out! 

I have been loving these Chelsea boots that I recently bought from Boohoo- they are the perfect Autumn shoe and so incredibly comfy for only £20. I can throw them on with almost anything and they add a really great edgy vibe to the outfit. Finally I threw on this coat that I got from Primark a few months ago. I love the shape of it as it gives the illusion of a much more put together and chic outift. It's also great for this sort of 'in-between' Autumn weather.


I have some post ideas in the works but they may still be a bit here and there as I'm still preparing for my move! 





No comments:

Post a Comment