Popular Posts

20 July 2016

Summer Stripes // OOTD




Summer in the UK has certainly taken its sweet time, but it is finally here and I've been trying to make the most out of my summer wardrobe before the grey clouds return.

It's been in the high 20s temperature-wise at the moment so comfort and coolness have been my number one needs when it came to picking clothes recently.




I've been loving the bodysuit at the moment. They're so great for throwing on with anything and, more importantly, are incredibly comfortable- great for lounging around in when it's too hot to move. 

Another favourite of mine recently has been the midi skirt. I'm not too comfortable wearing short skirts without tights so a midi is the perfect choice for me. They're lightweight, cool and flattering and my collection is steadily growing.




Skirt: New Look
Bodysuit: Zara
Bag: Asos
Sunglasses: H&M
Sandals: Primark (old)

What have you been loving wearing this summer?





2 comments:

  1. I love the skirt, so pretty!

    ~Meaghan~

    http://www.meaghan-bethany.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete