Popular Posts

21 November 2015

That's a Wrap // OOTD



Hello!

I recently got this amazing black wrap top from Monki and couldn't wait to style it. I love Monki's selection of sleek, minimalist clothes and their clothes really fit with the direction that I want to take my wardrobe in.



I feel like the top looks so much more expensive and high fashion than it really is; it makes me feel so chic and I have to stop myself from wearing it everyday because I love it so much!



I went for a fairly monochrome look, breaking up the black with my camel winter coat, but I can't wait to style the top with something bright like some crazy printed trousers or a block colour skirt.

Top: Monki (bought on Asos)
Trousers: Urban Outfitters (old)
Shoes: New Look (bought on Asos)
Coat: Forever 21






No comments:

Post a Comment