Popular Posts

24 September 2015

Carnaby Street Crushing // OOTD


Hello!

My mum, sister and I took a trip up to London this week to see the Audrey Hepburn exhibition at the National Portrait gallery as well as to do some shopping. I'd only ever been to Carnaby Street to go to Liberty's, never to actually have a look at what it has to offer, so shopping there was a new experience for me. 

Originally I wanted to go because of the Brandy Melville that's near there, but after having a look round, I saw that they had so many other amazing shops that you don't necessarily get on the typical high street. As well as having a MAC (which I resisted going in to, much to my bank account's relief), there was a Monki, a Cheap Monday, The Kooples and tons of other cool places.



For my outfit I wanted comfort and style (I mean, I was going to be in London during LFW, so I kind of had to make the effort!). I went with this tan leather-like skirt from Forever 21, a cream and black stripped shirt from Boohoo, my trusty jacket from Primark and a pair of Chelsea boots, also from Boohoo.



Taking pictures in public was mega scary but I thought, hey, if you can't take OOTD pictures during LFW, then when can you?!





No comments:

Post a Comment