Popular Posts

17 December 2014

TheBesty.com

Hi all!

Recently I was contacted by a website called The Besty. The aim of The Besty is to help people find some of the best restaurants and food in the world. It gives people a chance to recommend food places they love and also find new ones, so when they asked me if I wanted to suggest some of my favourite places to grab some food, my answer was an obvious yes!

I'm a huge food lover and am always looking for new places to eat and The Besty provides an easy way to discover new things. Simply add your location and what you're hungry for and it will give you a list of some of the best places to eat! I really love the concept and was flattered that they asked me to take part!




I think this website will be great when you're searching for places to eat on holiday! A lot of the suggestions they have on the site are in America, so when I'm there next, I shall definitely be using this website to find some fab restaurants!

If you want to be a part of The Besty too, simply sign up at TheBesty.com and start adding your fave places to grab some food! You can find other blogs that are signed up here, and you can find my profile here! I've just followed Kim Kardashian's profile, because, well, who wouldn't want to know where her favourite restaurant is?!

Lilia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment