Popular Posts

27 April 2014

OOTD 27.4.14: Jailhouse Rock

Hiya all!

It's been a while since I did a good old fashioned OOTD. Today's outfit was just a simple one as I only went out to see my grandparents (super exciting, I know!), but I felt that it worked out pretty well. Also I feel very Elvis Presley in Jailhouse Rock, hence the title!









I'm wearing a dress that I got recently from Zara. I'd seen it on the website and fell in love with it, and luckily when I went to my nearest store, they had it in stock. It was an amazing price at £19.99, and is really good quality. I love the details on the sleeves and think it has a really unique feel to it. Plus, I've become a little stripe obsessed recently; I think that they're my spring must have, so this dress is a perfect addition to my wardrobe. It's such an easy dress to wear because of it's shape, and will look good with or without tights, so it's an all year round dress.

Next off it my denim jacket. I completely forgot I owned this until I found it today. I got it a couple of months ago in the Urban Outfitters sale, and I think it was an amazing £15! I like it because it's a really nice shape with the fitted sleeves. I'm a big fan of the boxy shape at the moment, so I'm super glad that I rediscovered this jacket.

Lastly are my shoes. I'm so glad that skate shoes are in- I think they were the only shoes I wore when I was about 11! I love the laid back style and think they're perfect for spring and summer. I'm planning on stocking up on a few more pairs before they sell out everywhere. These black ones are from Topshop and were £20. They're good quality, but were quite uncomfortable when I first bought them, so they needed a bit of breaking in first. I would also recommend getting a size up from what you usually are as they are a bit of a tight fit.

Hope you like the post!
Lilia xox



No comments:

Post a Comment