Popular Posts

16 March 2014

Update!

Hello!

No, I haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth! I've had a bit of a crappy time lately due to college and personal things, so I haven't been in the best of moods. I didn't want to blog if I felt like I was forcing myself to, I enjoy it so I didn't want it to become a chore. But I'm starting to feel a little better and want to get back into it again. I'm going to try post at least once a week, if it's not an outfit post, it'll probably be a review/photography post/haul etc. It may end up being once every fortnight though, as my exams are fast approaching and I should be busy revising!

Anyway, thank you for sticking around, even though I haven't posted in almost a month! And thank you for 130 followers on Bloglovin!

See you again soon!

Lilia xox

No comments:

Post a Comment