Popular Posts

20 July 2013

summertime

Hello! Hope you've been enjoying the lovely weather as much as I have!

I've really been into pastels and muted colours recently and put this outfit together. I love this skirt from Topshop (which i actually stole off my sister!), the colours are beautiful and it goes with so many different things. I also love the skater skirt style. The skirt was around £28, but the price is worth it because its such a versatile skirt which you can dress up or down.


My croptop and necklace are also from Topshop (can you tell I love Topshop haha). My sunglasses are from Primark and were only £2.50 and my shoes are from Urban Outfitters and were £38. I bought these shoes a while ago but haven't worn them a lot as I think they're quite summery, but its been the perfect weather to wear them in at the moment! 

Fingers crossed the weather stays nice! 
Lilia x

No comments:

Post a Comment