Popular Posts

30 July 2015

Plant Prints // OOTD

Hello!

This summer I've been obsessed with all things leaf print and green, it's such a great print for those with a fairly simple wardrobe as it adds such a great splash of colour to monochrome. When I spotted these culottes in H&M I just had to get them. I'm in love with culottes- they just ooze style.




To keep the culottes the main focus of the outfit, I paired them with some monochrome pieces. My jacket is from Primark, my top is from Topshop as are my shoes. These trousers are so versatile as you can dress them up to go out for dinner or to a party but they are still comfortable enough to be able to lounge around in. The material is also so light and perfect for those warm summer months. 

The culottes were £17.99 from H&M and they also had a button up shirt and a play-suit in the same print.

Lilia xoxo

2 comments: