Popular Posts

22 October 2017

Winter Frills


Winter is definitely arriving in the midlands and I can finally bring out the millions of jumpers that I packed with me from home. As much as I like the sun, I'm a cold weather gal at heart and I love a good winter coat and scarf combo.

I shot this look just before I moved back to uni, knowing that I would need some sort of winter-dressing-inspo for when the cold weather rolled around. I've been loving playing with layers at the moment as I've got some pieces recently that I don't want to be hiding under a big coat just yet. 

This pearl-embroidered jumper from Zara is such a great piece. It's quite baggy in shape so it's great for tucking in to high waisted jeans or for synching in at the waist with a belt, like I've done here. It's also not too thick so it's perfect for pairing with a turtle neck underneath. I went for one of my favourites with the frilly sleeves.







Hat: Asos
Turtle Neck: Asos
Jumper: Zara
Culottes: Urban Outfitters
Bag: Oasis
Earrings: Mango
Boots: Zara
Sunglasses: H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment