Popular Posts

21 September 2017

Baker Boy



I've officially converted myself into a hat person. They're one of my favourite ways to accessorise at the moment and this baker boy hat has been a frequent addition to many of my outfits. I was a bit nervous about ordering it at first as I usually prefer hats with a wide brim to conceal how round and moon-like my face is, but this one might just work for me. I think the trick is to wear it with my hair falling over my ears which adds some shadow and gives a vague illusion of some cheekbones.





I'm in the middle of transitioning my wardrobe for the colder months and this blouse from Asos has been a great addition. It's also perhaps the most flattering item of clothing I own with its low cut neckline and synched in waist. I love the lightweight material, which is perfect for the temperamental September weather, and the long sleeves that will be great for the coming cold. 





Hat: Asos
Blouse: Asos
Jeans: Asos
Boots: Zara
Bag: Primark
Sunglasses: H&M





No comments:

Post a Comment