Popular Posts

12 August 2017

When Life Gives You Lemons




Long time no see. It would appear that my promise to get back into the blogging game quickly expired as I suffered from a severe lack of mojo and an even more severe lack of wifi. But I am back at it again with a brand new look.




I saw this tee on Instagram on another blogger and just had to have it. I'm steadily building up a collection of white t shirts to throw on with just about anything and this lemon one has certainly become one of my favourites. 

I picked it up from NA-KD, which is somewhere I had never ordered from before. I constantly see the name floating around the blogging-svere but had always been put off by how extensive the website was- seriously, the pages and pages (and pages...) of items can be a little overwhelming! But with the promise of free shipping and my strong feelings for this t shirt, I had to give it a go.




I went for quite a smart look by adding this Topshop blazer that I'm OBSESSED with. I've barely taken it off since I bought it a few months ago and it certainly fuels my current love for that 'business woman of the 80s' look à la Working Girl. It even has shoulder pads- I'm in love.

I kept it basic with some black culottes and then featured my colour of the moment with my red loafers.


Blazer: Topshop
Culottes: Urban Outfitters
Loafers: Topshop
Bag: Primark
Sunglasses: H&M

I've got three more looks to edit and get up and hope to shoot some more in the coming week, so keep an eye out for those!



No comments:

Post a Comment