Popular Posts

5 April 2017

The Spring Coat




 I finally have a spare moment in between waitressing and essay writing to upload a blog post. My second year of university has certainly been overwhelming to say the least and blogging has had to take a back seat once again. As it's currently Easter Holidays and I've been enjoying some time at home, I thought I would take advantage of my younger sister and get her to shoot some outfits for me to bring my blog out of hibernation.



This longline navy coat from Topshop has seen me through the last 6 months, having bought it last October, and I'm still in love with it. Its classical, tailored style is timeless and can be paired with almost anything in my wardrobe. Plus, it's a perfect coat to see me through to the Spring as it's not overly heavy or warm.


For this simple look, I paired the coat with some jeans and a classic white shirt- an easy outfit but definitely a go-to. Statement earrings are still a must have for me this season, so I went with a pair of my favourite tassel ones for a pop of colour and texture. Matching those are these pink sunglasses I picked up from Primark recently. Their unconventional, hexagonal shape and reflective lenses drew me in and I couldn't resist them at £3. 



Coat: Topshop
Shirt: Topshop
Jeans: Asos
Bag: Primark
Shoes: Topshop
Earrings: H&M
Sunglasses: Primark
Scarf (on bag): Vintage shop


No comments:

Post a Comment