Popular Posts

23 April 2017

Aviator Jacket


I was eyeing up various Aviator jackets for a while trying to find one that would last me beyond its current residency in the trends. Distraught after having to give up on a gorgeous black one that had sold out on Zara, I began to give up on finding my perfect jacket, until I found this blue one from Missguided. I wanted a jacket that was a sort of sheened-suede in material and had a boxy-oversized shape for layering in the winter time. I also wanted one in black so that it would go with everything, but I couldn't find one that I liked in the fit that I wanted. 



I was a bit hesitant about this blue one a first as I was worried that when it arrived it would turn out to be a lot brighter than the muted blue that showed on the website. Luckily I was as in love with it in person as I was with it online. It's quite heavy and the fur lining extends through the whole thing, even the arms, which is a little impractical for the warmer months- but I can't fault it for anything other than that. It has such a cool vibe to it and I love that its different from others that I've seen.




I wanted the jacket to be the main focus for this look so I kept the rest simple with some washed out denim and a white tee.

Coat: Missguided
T Shirt: The 1975 Store
Jeans: Asos
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: Primark
Sunglasses: Primark


No comments:

Post a Comment