Popular Posts

4 December 2016

#PartyAfterParty with Boohoo



Last week I was lucky enough to attend Boohoo's Christmas Blogger party, held at the beautifully chic W Hotel in London. After a long day of Uni and a delayed train journey, my friend Ellen and I finally made it to the city, ready to adorn every bit of glitz and glamour as possible. 

Boohoo very kindly offered to send me a dress for the occasion, so to stick with the party theme of 'Sparkle and Sequins' I chose this rose gold one which I paired with my Poppy Lissiman clutch and a pair of leopard print heels.




The venue did not disappoint- after some confusion with the lifts (and accidentally gatecrashing another party), we made it to the party room, where every inch of the place was bathed in glitter. Straight to the photo booth and to the complimentary Prosecco we went and before we knew it, we were also bathed in glitter, thanks to the #GoGetGlitter station. Talk about a blinding highlight!






It was so great to be around like-minded people that evening- I got to meet some brill blogger babes and chat all things fashion and beauty with people that had the same enthusiasm as I do. Boohoo really outdid themselves with creating such a chill atmosphere for people to party it up but also feel comfortable. 





Boohoo has definitely got me in the Christmas spirit this year- and that's not just thanks to the glitter that I'm still finding on myself a week later! 

If you want to get into the Christmas Party spirit with the help of Boohoo, then check out their fab selection of glitzy party wear over on their website



No comments:

Post a Comment