Popular Posts

13 September 2016

English Rose // OOTD



After a short hiatus to accommodate my move to my new flat, I'm back with another outfit post! This one has a very summery vibe, featuring one of my favourite recent purchases- a rose printed tea dress from Topshop.




I've been loving tea dresses at the moment. I think they look so feminine and flattering, especially as they synch your waist in but flare out into a skater-style skirt. 

This beautiful dress has been a perfect addition to my summer wardrobe but I can't wait to take it into Autumn and experiment with styling it for the colder weather.



For a daytime look, I styled the dress with some tan sandals and a brown bucket bag. I didn't want to take any attention away from the pretty rose print so I went understated with my jewellery and chose this silver chain choker.

Dress: Topshop
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Primark
Choker: Topshop
Sunglasses: H&M

Look out for more regular posts in the coming weeks!





No comments:

Post a Comment