Popular Posts

12 November 2015

YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick 304 'Golden Copper'


Hello!

First of all, sorry for the awful lack of posts in the last month; I started University at the beginning of October and it has been non-stop since day one! I've been collecting lots of beauty and clothing bits together but haven't had the chance to actually make blog posts about them until now.

I've been using my student loan wisely by spending it on a ridiculous amount of high end make up recently. When you don't have time to go to the student union bar you've got to put the money to good use in another way right?! I recently purchased this amazing YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstick in the shade 'Golden Copper'. I ordered it online so there was a bit of a gamble regarding the colour as there was no real example of it, but I was drawn to the name (I can't resist anything copper) and thought I'd give it a go.



The shade is the most perfect colour for Autumn/Winter. It lives up to it's name, being a warm copper hue with a hint of pink, making it slightly rose gold. It's a metallic, satin finish which is very unusual for me as I'm a matte lip girl, but I love it because it's so different- it the perfect look for a party.

The lipstick is very smooth and creamy and not drying at all. The only warning I do have is that, because of it's metallic finish, it does settle into the cracks in your lips, accentuating them slightly.



My pictures don't quite do this shade justice so I would definitely try keep an eye out for this so you can marvel at the unique colour yourself!

As it's YSL it comes at a pricey £25, but you can almost justify it with the signature chic gold packaging and the fact that you probably won't find such a beautifully different shade anywhere else.





No comments:

Post a Comment