Popular Posts

17 November 2015

NARS x Steven Klein 'A Woman's Face' Neutral Lip Set // Review & Swatches



Hello!

As well as purchasing the NARS x Steven Klein eyeshadow palette (blog post here!), I also couldn't resist getting this lip set as I'm a sucker for a nude lip. Priced at £29, the set comes with 3 products; a lip liner, lipstick and a matte lip pencil.



The set includes the much loved shade of lipstick and lip pencil, 'Dolce Vita' which is what drew me to it. I already own a full size matte lip pencil in the shade and love it so much so I couldn't wait to get my hands on a set that includes 2 other lip products like it.

The products are mini, but not so small that they won't last you a good amount of time. I think the lipstick is actually full size but the packaging just seems smaller than usual, meaning this set is an absolute steal at £29 considering NARS lipsticks are around £20.


Bottom-Top: Lipstick in 'Dolce Vita', Lipliner in 'Patong Beach' and Matte Lip pencil in 'Dolce Vita'.

Lipstick in 'Dolce Vita'

The lipstick is a pretty nude pink shade with a sheer finish. It's glossy and smooth and glides on to the lips well. Despite being sheer, the colour is quite pigmented and doesn't look washed out. This is definitely a great every day shade and will go with almost any eye look.


Lipliner in 'Patong Beach'

The lipliner is in a very similar muted red shade to the matte lip pencil. It's creamy and extremely long lasting. It's quite matte, so I think it could be a little drying if you were to wear this all day by itself.


Matte Lip Pencil in 'Dolce Vita'

This is already a fave lip product of mine. I love the muted red/nude shade which can add something different to your everyday lip. The pencil is so creamy and applies really well. Despite being matte, I don't find this drying at all and the pencil offers a really bright colour even with one layer.

Overall I'm so happy I snapped this up before it sold out! I can already tell I'm going to get so much use out of this kit and will definitely be trying out more NARS products in the future!




2 comments:

  1. The way you present the beauty products, ohh boy! Makes me wanna buy everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much! that really means a lot! :)

      Delete